Have you ever considered teaching T'ai Chi or Qigong?
Would you like to bring greater health, balance and inspiration to those around you?
Are you caring and compassionate?
Then our comprehensive teacher training programme could be for you!
This 200 hour programme covers extensive T'ai Chi and Qigong theory and the practical aspects of teaching.
Tuition covers all class time, handouts, some books, first aid/CPR /AED training, assistant teaching classes and course end certification.
Tuition does not cover participation in classes as a T'ai Chi or Qigong student; particpants are expected to continue in at least one class per week. A small number of additional textbooks will be recommended and available to purchase.
• A minimum of 48 hours of T'ai Chi for Health and/or T'ai Chi Ch'uan in class practice.
• The ability to competently complete the 'T'ai Chi Qigong Shibashi' form.
• Attend a 'Falls; they don't have to happen to you' presentation.
Our comprehensive training progamme includes:
• 8 hours of western anatomy
• 24 hours of oriental anatomy & physiology
• 8 hours of T'ai Chi and Qi Gong philosophy
• 16 hours of T'ai Chi and Qi Gong history, theory
• 64 hours of technique training and teacher training
• 48 hours of assistant teaching
• Plus meditation, lifestyle, breathing, fall prevention, ethics, Feng Shui, and more!
Successful completion of the programme, and satisfactory results in the written and practical exams certifies you as a 'Tai Chi for Health' or 'Qigong' Instructor and also fulfills the requirements for National Qigong Association Level I Qigong Instructor certification.
Successful completion of the 200 hour programme allows teachers to then add additional Qigong 'modules' to certify them to teach additional classes including:
• The Six Healing Sounds
• The Eight Pieces of Brocade
• The Frolics of the Five Animals
• Chinese Health Balls
• T'ai Chi Express
It is also the pre-requisite for entry into our 300 hour T'ai Chi Ch'uan teacher training programme.
To register complete the application form below and return it to your instructor or e-mail it to: John@7StarsMA.com
You will be notified within 7 days if you have been accepted into the programme.
Once accepted complete the tuition agreement and return it to your instructor with payment.